WHEN: Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 10:30 AM – 5:30 AM
WHERE: Kovens Conference Center, 300 Northeast 151st Street, North Miami, FL 33181 – Florida International University Campus
COST: FREE – Open to the general public
Visit our website at: azlibrisshow.org
AZ LIBRIS SHOW, established in 2013, is a cultural event that promotes literary and cultural developments in South Florida through the cultural exchange of writers, artists and cultural institutions.
Register for Tabletop Opportunities – Deadline: Friday, October 25
For artists, authors, publishing companies, and organizations to sell books, promote awareness of their programs, events, and/or membership.
- FREE One (1) day booth participation at Miami Book Fair-2019. AZ Libris is not responsible for others expenses. For more info: email@example.com
- Participation certificate and event souvenirs.
- Support from our AZ Libris with social media personalized publications – before and after the event. Your brief profile will be part of our website history – for FREE.
- Facilitated photos of your presentation and the event.
- 20 minutes presentation.
- Lunch box for Exhibitors.
- No percentage payments from sales made during the event.
- Raffle tickets for awesome prizes.
- Virtual presentations Option Available: Book (s) on display and Writer’s Profile projected during event hours. Books will be donated to the local library. Participation certificate.
AZ Libris Show Mission Statement:
To assist Writers and Artists to market and showcase their work, make presentations and network with others in the cultural field. The goal is to introduce local, national and International artists. The main focus is to assist and promote minority artists who may otherwise have no opportunity to participate in this growing industry through participation in eclectic artistic presentations in a wide range of literary events, like poetry readings, book presentations and sales, conferences, professional lectures, and performances by musical artists.