Got a taste for pizza, but watching your carbs? Use saltine crackers as your crust! It has the consistency of flatbread and is delicious! It serves as a great appetizer or a quick snack. It’s also cost-efficient and easy to make. This is a perfect recipe for kids to make all by themselves.
- 6 Saltine Crackers
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Fresh Basil (Optional)
- Lay out the crackers on a microwavable plate.
- Place a teaspoon of pizza sauce on each cracker.
- Sprinkle a little bit of cheese on each cracker. (Too much cheese will make the cracker soggy.)
- Sprinkle some Italian seasoning over the crackers.
- Pop the plate into the microwave oven and cook until the cheese melts. Depending on the microwave, it could take 1 to 1:30 minutes.
- Chop us some fresh basil and serve.
Recipe by Zorina Frey
How to Become an Independent Publisher
This is a great course for authors. I will be using the material as a reference for all my future book projects. Thanks. ~Sudhir Ahluwalia
I felt like I was in such good hands during this whole class! ~Andrea Askowitz
AMAZING !!!! A Wealth of information, that no wants to tell you about. You can be in control of your book. Wonderful….. ~Rocio Vargas
- FREE DOWNLOAD of “The Right Way to Self Publish” ebook.
- Adobe InDesign – Format your book’s interior without the hassle of readjusting your page numbers and paragraphs. Create a manageable table of contents. Free 7-day download link included.
- Adobe Photoshop – Design a professional-looking book cover without paying an artist hundreds of dollars. Free 7-day download included.
- HTML Coding – Learn basic computer coding language so that you can better manage your website and format ebooks.