Their hands like beaks sift low
lying branches, nimble, limber as reeds.
Raising twigs, they imagine parts
made up of their own, impatient
organs attempting to procreate
lost in cracked shells
filled with yolk, enough for a meal,
not a lifetime. They hunger through
seasons, their nest emptied of songs
they intended to sing, almost quiet,
nearly gone, they roost anyway
mating for life, contemplating those
embryos, formless drops from the storm.
As the wind whips at the back of their
hollowed out bones, they long for an
unborn promise, made from their love,
washed away in the earth, instead eaten
Written by – TAK Erzinger, Zurich, ZH Switzerland
by Zorina Exie Frey
“The Right Way to Self Publish is like the GPS. It not only tells you every twist and turn you will encounter on your journey to Self Publication, but it alerts you when you are about to be confronted with them. It even gives you traffic warnings so you know what to avoid.”
~David Kimball – Writer
- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: IWA Publishing Services / IWA Publications
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491075988
- ISBN-13: 978-1491075982
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 8 inches
How to Become an Independent Publisher
This is a great course for authors. I will be using the material as a reference for all my future book projects. Thanks. ~Sudhir Ahluwalia
I felt like I was in such good hands during this whole class! ~Andrea Askowitz
AMAZING !!!! A Wealth of information, that no wants to tell you about. You can be in control of your book. Wonderful….. ~Rocio Vargas
- FREE DOWNLOAD of “The Right Way to Self Publish” ebook.
- Adobe InDesign – Format your book’s interior without the hassle of readjusting your page numbers and paragraphs. Create a manageable table of contents. Free 7-day download link included.
- Adobe Photoshop – Design a professional-looking book cover without paying an artist hundreds of dollars. Free 7-day download included.
- HTML Coding – Learn basic computer coding language so that you can better manage your website and format ebooks.