Once I too had ambition
I had the usual dreams of glory and grandeur
All I wanted to be was to be a great creative genius
Only I did not know
How to kiss ass creatively
Once I had dreams of greatness
I would be glorious and free
All would envy and admire
This man so noble and great
Now I am tied down in mirthless mire
Once I hustled
Once I took no shit from anyone
Once I wanted the universe
Now I am contended to shit
And refuse to bustle
Why bother anymore
In the gathering gloom
Of the foreseeable future
One thing is certain
I do not want a room
On the scrap heap of society
And yet that might be my fate
Written by Jake Cosmos Aller – Incheon, South Korea
Feature Photo by Nathan Cowley
- FREE DOWNLOAD of “The Right Way to Self Publish” ebook.
- Adobe InDesign – Format your book’s interior without the hassle of readjusting your page numbers and paragraphs. Create a manageable table of contents. Free 7-day download link included.
- Adobe Photoshop – Design a professional-looking book cover without paying an artist hundreds of dollars. Free 7-day download included.
- HTML Coding – Learn basic computer coding language so that you can better manage your website and format ebooks.
You Can’t Make This Sh*t Up Journal
A Record of Incredible Shenanigans
That I May or May Not Have Engaged in and/or Witnessed
The English print on this custom leather-like graphic design and matte paperback finishing offers a blend of old-world charm and modern flair. Use this notebook as a daily planner or journal. This novelty journal with white lined pages makes a great gift and is sure to be appreciated by writers and anyone with a busy schedule.
- Paperback: 149 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1700068170
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches